Mold in Mobile Alabama

Mold in Mobile Alabama presents a big problem for home owners as well as business owners. There are many kinds of molds that are in toxic or in fact “black”. The real question is how much mold is there and what is the level of exposure. Can you imagine how undetected mold could affect you if you were exposed to it regularly without knowing it? There have been many cases reported in which mold was only located in one inconspicuous place but caused great illness and aggravation. One such case happened when there was a water leak and water migrated down an interior wall, the home owner would dry up the water immediately and soon had the leak repaired, what they didn’t know was that the picture on that wall had mold behind it and it was left there to grow. There was no mold to be seen from the outside but when the picture was pulled away from the wall the culprit was evident. The mold assumed the shape of the picture but didn’t go beyond that picture. The owner had been sitting underneath it every time he sat in the family room in his recliner! Without an air sample the mold would have surely gotten worse and worse.

 

Mold in Mobile Alabama usually occurs after persistent water intrusion and can produce the perfect incubator for black mold. Black mold is associated with Stachbotrys, a form of black mold. Symptoms that occur after exposure to Stachybotrys are similar to other common molds and may cause illness to people with sensitivity to “mycotoxins”.

Mold In Mobile Alabama Garage

Mold In Mobile Alabama Garage

 

“Toxic mold” is a scary word that some people use to frighten others to spend money sometimes unnecessarily. It is true that most molds are toxic to some extent and many are black. The best advice is to have the area tested to determine the severity, exposure and assess the damage. All areas in question should be tested.

Mold in Mobile Alabama

Mold in Mobile Alabama

Do not attempt to remove mold in Mobile Alabama with bleach or some other form of cleaner. When mold is “wiped away” it releases tiny spores into the air that then travel into air ducts and it makes the problem even worse. Well meaning friends and neighbors sometimes make a small problem into a big one and end up causing unneeded expense.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>